No products in the cart.
Bobby B’s Crock Pot Brunswick Stew
- Large Boston Butt (One that will fit into your pot)
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 2-3 cups chopped Vidalia onions
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 32 ounces Chicken stock
- Cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Vinegar BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen lima beans
Spray your crockpot. Add your boston butt, fat side down. In a cast iron skillet, melt the butter. Add onions and garlic. Saute until the onions are soft and shiny. Pour the onions and garlic on top of the butt. Add chicken stock, pepper and salt to taste. Shake about 2 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce on top. Pour Vinegar and Sweet BBQ Sauce on top.
Cook on low for about 6 hours.
Add frozen corn and frozen lima beans. Turn the crock pot up on high and cook for another hour while you make your homemade cornbread to go with your stew.
While it’s cookin’, call your mama and tell her you’re eatin’ your lima beans for dinner. That’ll make her feel real good that she raised a good eater!
Eat up, y’all!